will become an active neighbourhood, with the city center’s services nearby.
The public transport connections and bicycle routes are also excellent. Living
in the center of exercising and events will provide good opportunities for
promoting wellbeing and gaining new experiences.
Project Director, the City of Jyväskylä
- The residents at Hippos2020 will include active and exercise-oriented families, students, seniors and all the city’s inhabitants who value living in a new environment in a central location.
- The modes of living will include owner-occupied housing and various forms of rented accommodation.
- Housing related to long-term work or training will also be possible at Hippos.
- The “smart city” technology solutions will be utilised when constructing the flats, as well.
- The services provided by the grocery shop, restaurants, sports facilities and sports field, and various wellbeing businesses, as well as sports and experience-based events, will all be available for the residents in their “backyard.”